Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donations

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Smile Donations

I have got a few emails in the last 6 months or so, about possible donations. I have always said no, mainly from pride. But I need to get the upgrade done, as well as the things like cards, stickers, and such. So if you are in a mind to donate here is a link. No amount is too small, and you are under NO obligation to do so. It has, and will continue to be what you have made it.

Thank you

Steve

If the button does not work.
    steve035@nospamaol.com is the email associated with the account., Also has the webmaster address. I will post pictures and such tomorrow or so.

Last edited by Steve340; 04-10-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

It was only a small bit but I'm in the process of updating my tools and buying a tool chest.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Default Thank you

VERY much.

Its perfect. I appreciate the help more than you know.

Let me know what your looking for tool wise, Ill see what I can come up with

Steve

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Smile 25% to our UPGRADE

Man I am PUMPED, you guys are the best!! We are closing in on our goal to get the new software. If you want to see it, our sister board www.fishingflorida.us has the latest and greatest. Which we should have before long.

I want you to understand one thing. I from the bottom of my heart appreciate the help, but please, if you cannot afford it, we can wait until I can do it. Times are rough for everyone, and this board is going on year 8, and it will be here in 18, whether or not I am...LOL

This being said

THANK YOU

I am looking for pictures to put for sale, everyone who donates will get free toolbox stickers when we do those, I am working on some cool designs.

So to refresh, here are my intentions

Upgrade, the new software is so multimedia friendly, it will make photos and videos a breeze. Much more ability to customize the appearance as well. I am excited.

Toolbox Stickers. We get cool ones, it makes your box look cool, AND helps spread the word.

Cards- I need to send a few thousand cards to companies to try to get advertisers and sponsors, so we can do more cool things.

Jackets/T Shirts, A HUGE one for me, they are ready to go, just takes more than I have to get an order going.

Custom OLDSCOOL Plates, with Aircraft at the top, and Mechanic at the bottom. A cool thing for us old timers.

Remember, membership numbers equal buying power, power to get discounts for our members. Power to get free airshow passes, all sorts of things. So even if you dont want to post, sign up. It could mean 10% deiscount on aircraft tools down the road from a large toolhouse, except for one that is. LOL

Maybe I am silly, but after 7+ years of 6 hours a day on here, I still get excited.

Thank you guys

Steve

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Cool dude

Its funny Steve when I first hit up your site it was like 7-8 years ago I probably have another user name somewhere But, you can count me in for a couple of shirts how do order and what not keep this link up I'll be hitting you up for the box in a week too so, maybe that will help it is cool box I pretty much am working out of a big cooler right now except it is a craftsman cooler I NEED DRAWERS You know I wish my dad had taken pics of the Stretched DC-8's in overhaul he said they use to strip them down to nothing that would be something!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

How/where do you want the pictures?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Question Wow dude

Quote Originally Posted by saltydog View Post
    Its funny Steve when I first hit up your site it was like 7-8 years ago I probably have another user name somewhere But, you can count me in for a couple of shirts how do order and what not keep this link up I'll be hitting you up for the box in a week too so, maybe that will help it is cool box I pretty much am working out of a big cooler right now except it is a craftsman cooler I NEED DRAWERS You know I wish my dad had taken pics of the Stretched DC-8's in overhaul he said they use to strip them down to nothing that would be something!
    At the beginning
    It sometimes does not seem like it, but we have come a long long way....

The new software has better multimedia, Im am looking to get an add one, kinds like airliners.net where you click n a forum, all you see is pictures and comments etc, instead of having to click a post and see 20 pics, then next click etc... thats holding us back from the cool pics thing, ya know?

Just let me know, Imma gonna throw my Dewault Radio up for 100 bucks., as Radios are Banned where I work lol

S

If you ever have or find good pics, when we upgrade, they are still your intellectual property, remember that

S

Also anyone who wants, can have a .aircraftmechanic.org email address thats a yahoo thing, I have unlimited emails I can assign...just a thought

Steve

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by Steve340 View Post
    VERY much.

Its perfect. I appreciate the help more than you know.

Let me know what your looking for tool wise, Ill see what I can come up with

Steve
    Looking for 1/4" drive 12 point flex sockets, the Snap on guy gave me a price today that seemed pretty high, I looked at Craftsman but they only have 6 point.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Smile Heres a set of 6 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Sturgis Guy View Post
    Looking for 1/4" drive 12 point flex sockets, the Snap on guy gave me a price today that seemed pretty high, I looked at Craftsman but they only have 6 point.
    Good price, I have the 10 piece set. But this is what everyone starts with

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SNAP-TOOLS-1...item43af337942

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Smile Thank you Glenn for your donation

I will hopefully be trying an upgrade sunday night. I have to do some reading, hopefully it will go smoothly.

Thanks guys

Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast