Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pae

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Pae

The company I work for now has a SHIT TON of jobs available, and they are all over the country, and some are all over the world. Some are not aviation,but most are. PAE has the contract for CBP, and if you apply for one of these, be prepared for a FULL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION that will take anywhere from 4 to 6 months (don't quit your day job yet) CBP jobs are for AS-350B2/B3, UH-1N and II, Cessna 206. Here is the link:http://www.pae.com/career

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Best job I ever had was working for Customs. But back then it was Raytheon. Miami and Houston Air Branches.

I didn't have to wait to work there. I was already a Reservist with a Secret Clearance.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

My clearance took 4 months, but it was easy because I had my shit together and I have never been in any trouble.(warrants,convictions, tickets, etc) It's a gravy with great benefits and pay.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

McAllen, Texas has 11 openings for A&P mechanics.It hasn't showed up on the website yet, but it should soon. Helicopter experience required.http://www.pae.com/career

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

I wish them luck. Who would want to move to McAllen. Unless the pay was exceptional.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by MC5Wes View Post
    I wish them luck. Who would want to move to McAllen. Unless the pay was exceptional.
    Pay starts at $29.00 an hour, + good bennies. If you want to go the contractor route, Reliance Aerotech is hiring for this same site. Lower pay, but you make it up on per diem. The guys stay in a VERY NICE hotel, and there is good restaurants all around. McAllen does take some getting used to. But, get some time with the company and transfer to where you would like later. PAE has all the CBP contracts, so you can go to a lot of places.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Does PAE give the military retirees a few extra dollars for not using company health benefits? Because they already have Tricare?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Good info & opportunity

Yeah last time I spoke to the D.O.M. the contract and federal funds were being reorganized and there was a hiring Freeze... It would be a nice gig for about 1-3 yrs.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

They have jobs posted on the PAE web page. Also each base has a DOM. With about 20 different bases. A few small ones. But most are pretty good size. So you need to go the main office.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

hey people, still LOTS of openings. Quality Assurance people needed also. Apply at the link I posted above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast