Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Tool Organizing

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennAB1 View Post
    I just ordered the VIM HBR3. Will let you all know what I think when it arrives.
    Do you or any of your fellow mechanics use the Magrail TL socket rail?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdsalern View Post
    Does the HBR5 prefer swords or pistols?
    You will have to ask it when you see it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Granite City, Illinois
    Posts
    123
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Will do. Always looking for something to add to the box. Thanks for another advertisement or I wouldn't have known the tool existed.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,225
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    No. None that I know of.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennAB1 View Post
    No. None that I know of.
    PM where to send them and and I will send a few.
    Ron

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,225
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the offer. Amazingly, I received the HBR3 today. It's quite a bit smaller than the Kobalt one, but has a more coarse tooth ratchet. I like the nonratcheting end, beats using tiny Visegrips. I'll be sharing it with my coworkers.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    22
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennAB1 View Post
    Thanks for the offer. Amazingly, I received the HBR3 today. It's quite a bit smaller than the Kobalt one, but has a more coarse tooth ratchet. I like the nonratcheting end, beats using tiny Visegrips. I'll be sharing it with my coworkers.
    Glade it works for you Glenn.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    3,614
    Gallery Count
    26
    Comment Count
    0
    OzzModz Classifieds
    2

    Default

    Well the next one I'll list Morgan as a site supporter and send a bill for 1200 a year. Then he can have a banner and his own area to discuss all the wonderful tools out there

    Lol

    Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by mdsalern View Post
    Will do. Always looking for something to add to the box. Thanks for another advertisement or I wouldn't have known the tool existed.
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,225
    Gallery Count
    0
    Comment Count
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
    PM where to send them and and I will send a few.
    Ron
    Hey Ron, how about you send them to Steve. This is his website and he has a tool evaluation page. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12