Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Bell Helicopter Maunuals

Do we have anyone here that has access to the Bell Helicopter technical Order web page? I am looking to get my hands on any 212 Field, component or electrical manuals. But you need a N Registration number of your company ship to download them

Thanks

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

The web page asks for the S/N of the aircraft.

www.bellhelicopter.net/#/subscription

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

If you Google an N number, usually the registration information includes the aircraft serial number.
    "Arguing with an inspector is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you realize the pig enjoys it".

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Glen, The problem is Bell has to approve and give you a ID and password. So you need to be part of the company.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Have you tried calling Bell?... Phone is an amazing tool

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Brett, It is a fantastic tool. Only one problem. Bell only gives them out to companies that have the helicopters.

So you need a company name and Serial number. I paid cash to attend a Bell Factory course a few years ago. And tried to get a copy of the maunuals. Nope. No company to books.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

The Cool thing about the BHT epubs are being able to pull all that info up on a cell phone (Portable Pocket Computer)...Never saw that coming 30 years ago...Being out in the middle of no where working on an aircraft and having access to BHT epubs, Aviall epubs, and Our company's intranet allow us to perform maintenance with current approved data. I won't post that access code on here if you need it,... private message me.