Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Regional Airline Pay and Premiums

Fellow AMTs:

My name is Ray.... I am an AMT for Endeavor Air in Detroit, Mi... In aviation for over 30 years(prior military.. yada yada)... In addition to working as an AMT I am also my stations representative on what we call the Tech Ops Committee .. basically I am a non union union rep... Anyway... I could use a bit of assistance from anyone willing.... What I am in need of is anyone who works at a regional level airline... your current pay scale and premiums... specifically looking for the following... Air Wisconsin, Envoy, Horizon, Mesa, PSA, Compass, ExpressJet, GoJet, SkyWest, and Republic.... I will gladly share the scale and premiums here at Endeavor in return... I am trying to compile a current list of all scales to see what exactly is out there for industry... you can post or message me on here.. or email me at.. ray.renz@endeavorair.com Thanks

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Ray we have an older version. But I agree it needs to be updated.
    I know Mesa pays shit. I'll post Silvers as soon as I can find it

Steve
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Hello

I'm prior military too and was actually applying to endeavor airlines here at cvg and haven't heard anything back and was wondering what they start at?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

It used to be low, might be better now, but they had a 7 year top out to 25.05

Was a great place to work. I spent 14 years at Mesaba which is one of the ingredients at Endeavor.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Zturner View Post
    Hello

I'm prior military too and was actually applying to endeavor airlines here at cvg and haven't heard anything back and was wondering what they start at?
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression