Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Part time help needed . Wilmington nc for mountain air cargo

We are a small outstation in Wilmington nc . We maintain 1 fedex atr-42 here . It fly's to Greensboro nc every night and comes back in the morning full of freight. My job is to fix any problems through out the day and also perform scheduled mx on the aircraft when due. I just lost my part time night mechanic to retirement and looking for another. I just need someone for the launch at night. Shift is usually from 5:30pm- 8:30 pm. Pay I believe will start around 18-20 but my dom says pay and hours are flexible and just to find someone interested and they can negotiate. Message me here or contact by phone if interested (828)234-4786 call/text. My name is Brian . Pass this along if you know somebody who may be interested. Thanks!
    whoops..........did i do that?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Job is full time now

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Were getting our first ATR42 in Jan
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by Steve340 View Post
    Were getting our first ATR42 in Jan
    I heard that, are the saabs going away ? I've been working them for about 5 yrs now and enjoy working on them myself. A lot of people don't because they tend to have a lot of electrical issue's but I enjoy electrical troubleshooting so it works out good for me. Running joke is atr stands for
    " always try reset " a lot of electrical gremlins pop up and most of the time a reset will clear the discrepancy. What model atr's ? We have -200's and -300's .

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

The 42-600 I believe

http://aviationweek.com/awincommerci...-aircraft-deal

Avro's were electrically quirky as well

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bfowler97 View Post
    I heard that, are the saabs going away ? I've been working them for about 5 yrs now and enjoy working on them myself. A lot of people don't because they tend to have a lot of electrical issue's but I enjoy electrical troubleshooting so it works out good for me. Running joke is atr stands for
    " always try reset " a lot of electrical gremlins pop up and most of the time a reset will clear the discrepancy. What model atr's ? We have -200's and -300's .
    Last edited by Steve340; 11-05-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

I believe Saabs that aren't owned will go back to Saab Leasing, and the Owned ones to Seaborne.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bfowler97 View Post