Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Really, the point isn't that I want to listen to music, but rather that I DON'T want to listen to brettboat's heavy metal or rap or something similar. All I want to know is, will them Bose noise-canceling headphones really cancel out other people's music? Or are they only good for constant droning noises, like when you're flying?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

The later, I believe. But let's see what Steve says. Oh, and Brett used to be much more of a nusence.
    Last edited by GlennAB1; 11-06-2017 at 01:48 AM.
    "Arguing with an inspector is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you realize the pig enjoys it".

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Like ANC in many planes they just cancel out a certain phase of noise. If you want not to listen to other peoples crap, put in ear plugs and a good pair of ear muff headsets.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by AnPGADude View Post
    Really, the point isn't that I want to listen to music, but rather that I DON'T want to listen to brettboat's heavy metal or rap or something similar. All I want to know is, will them Bose noise-canceling headphones really cancel out other people's music? Or are they only good for constant droning noises, like when you're flying?
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

He shouldn't have to do that.
    "Arguing with an inspector is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you realize the pig enjoys it".

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Agreed

S

Quote Originally Posted by GlennAB1 View Post
    He shouldn't have to do that.
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by AnPGADude View Post
    Not everyone can be about the thug life I assume

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12