Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default F-16 Aviation Positions in the UAE

F-16 Aviation Positions in the UAE

Orion Talent is currently recruiting a large number of Aviation professionals with experience working on F-16 aircraft platforms and an interest in working overseas. These are full-time permanent positions located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with authorized family accompaniment.

We are hiring for many positions in a variety of fields. These include, but are not limited to:
    •Avionics
    •Corrosion
    •Crew Chief (APG)
    •GSE
    •Electrical
    •Engines ( O Level)
    •Engines ( I Level)
    •Fuels
    •Life Support
    •MOCC
    •Phase

Position Details:

Salary: Salaries are tax-free, and range from $90k+ - $105k+, depending on the position.

Benefits: An excellent benefits package, including flights, healthcare, 25 vacation days per year, and repatriation.

Requirements:
    •Must be a United States Citizen. If you served in the military, you must have an Honorable Discharge.
    •Must have at least 2 years of platform experience.
    •Must have hands-on platform experience within the last 4 years.
    •Must be a 5 Level Craftsman or above.
    •Must be able to show documented proof of experience that includes specific Platform Aircraft maintenance (training certificates, DD-214, etc.).
    •Must be able to pass a thorough background check.

Interview Details:
    Interviews for these positions will be held on December 4th in Atlanta, GA.

https://www.oriontalent.com/ammroc/

THIS POSITION REQUIRES MILITARY EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MILITARY EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

90-105k for the middle east? I'm assuming that's base and overtime or more or less unlimited?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

[QUOTE=brettboat;26300]90-105k for the middle east? I'm assuming that's base and overtime or more or less unlimited?[/QUOTE Even salary, its a better deal than anyone who is fresh out of the military is going to find stateside. That would be 4x more take home pay over places like Mesa.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

If it's straight salary its a raw deal. $100k is slowly becoming a standard in aviation for anyone with some experience who doesn't completely suck

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by brettboat View Post
    If it's straight salary its a raw deal. $100k is slowly becoming a standard in aviation for anyone with some experience who doesn't completely suck
    Thats $50hr. You can get it but certainly not common pay. After looking at inflation calculators, the low end pay is a lot better now than 25 years ago when they were making over 20,000 new A&Ps a year. Supply and demand is what drives our pay rates outside of union shops.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by kevbo View Post
    Thats $50hr. You can get it but certainly not common pay. After looking at inflation calculators, the low end pay is a lot better now than 25 years ago when they were making over 20,000 new A&Ps a year. Supply and demand is what drives our pay rates outside of union shops.
    No, $50/hr isn't bad if there's overtime. If it's straight salary its more or less a raw deal. If my gross isn't 75-100%+ higher than my base, it's not worth wild. I mean hell you can make over $100k gross working in the MRO

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

At some point quality of life will be a factor for most people. Especially when a family is involved. Young people understandably focus on take home pay. It's all the other things like benefits, scedule, and location that make for a good family life. Kids don't realize that second shift, weekends, and holidays can last until your hair is grey if not forever. I urge people to think about these things before they invest too much of their lives in such a narrowly focused industry.
    Last edited by kevbo; 11-12-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Orion is always looking for people to work at AMMROC. Just like the shady companies hiring to work F-15s in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/abu...mmroc-280.html

If you're single and need to get some experience it might be worth it.