Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

ok i'll definitely consider all those options. thanks so much for your input everyones!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

a new question for you steve340, if you don't mind. i noticed your profile says clearwater. i'm strongly considering making the move there in a few months after my contract with the army is up. i'm researching the NAA but i'm not completely sold. any thoughts about this school? also how would you rate the overall job market out there for A&Ps? i'll have six years military aviation experience and hopefully my A&P within the next couple years so i'm thinking i'm a little better off then a fresh student to the industry.
    thanks

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

The people I know who went there liked it. There are job around and you can apply and get assistance while still in School.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by phinneysarah View Post
    a new question for you steve340, if you don't mind. i noticed your profile says clearwater. i'm strongly considering making the move there in a few months after my contract with the army is up. i'm researching the NAA but i'm not completely sold. any thoughts about this school? also how would you rate the overall job market out there for A&Ps? i'll have six years military aviation experience and hopefully my A&P within the next couple years so i'm thinking i'm a little better off then a fresh student to the industry.
    thanks
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Only working on Apaches is more than enough. You will learn for the rest of your life on different platforms. Get your FAA sign offs and take a prep course( it's the cheapest and quickest) and you will be working in no time. Study, study, study! Buy Prepware and start taking tests until you recognize the answer before you read the question. you will pass the exams in no time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12