Welcome to the Aircraft Mechanics Forum.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default I CAN'T LIVE without...

I figure this is pretty relevant to most people. Now I can already see this turning into some kinda EDC type deal - but really there are lots of great things that you use everyday to make your job easier.

I'm thinking we can put some good thought into specific "specialty items" that wouldn't necessarily be on an A&P school tool list. Whether that be a brand that stands out above the crowd or just a nice convenience item that end up in your pocket right away in the morning - I'll let you decide.

I have my own list that I always recommend to new mechanics and I'll get my post up once I have some pics (cuz seriously... pics or it didn't happen amirite?). Feel free to include tools, lights, workwear (jackets, boots), pens, sunglasses... Whatever you use that you just CAN'T live without. I have all my tools that I "can't even" without in a toolbox that goes home with me everyday for on call - that will be the subject of my post.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

My flip flop. Old school snap on
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by Steve340 View Post
    My flip flop. Old school snap on
    I second that one. I built a new handle for mine when the original broke. Wish I had a new shank now!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    OzzModz Classifieds

Snap on still sells the blades brother

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by torquey401 View Post
    I second that one. I built a new handle for mine when the original broke. Wish I had a new shank now!
    You never have a second chance, to make a first impression